There’s much more to intimacy than sex. Getting intimate is all about closeness, about being together, and making your relationship truly strong. Whether you’re waiting to sleep with a new partner, taking a break from sex in your longterm relationship, or just looking for some other ways to get closer to your boo, read on for Slutbox’s tips for getting intimate without getting it on.
- Leave a flirty love note or voicemail. Verbal affirmations are a sweet, easy way to let bae know they’re on your mind.
- Share a deep conversation. Whether you’re on the phone, FaceTime or in person, spend an hour (or three) just talking.
- Ask questions! No matter how long you’ve been with your partner, there’s things you don’t know about them. So start asking!
- Express your gratitude fo one thing your partner did that day – this could be something small, like remembering to buy toilet paper, or something big like planning a vacation. Let them know how much you appreciate them!
- Give each other a massage before bed.
- Take a bath together! (Bonus points if you bust out the Love CBD Bath Bomb from Kush Queens from our June Sluts 4 Love SlutBox).
- Cuddle! Curl up and watch a movie together.
- Hold hands in public. Take a walk around the block, hand in hand.
- Make out.
- High five each other when one of you does something awesome.
- Do something new together! Cook a new recipe for dinner or check out a new restaurant in town. Visit a museum. Do the Sunday paper crossword together!
- Take a class together. Dance, cooking, crafting – whatever strikes your fancy. Getting out of your normal routine will give you new memories, and new things to talk about.
- Workout together! Getting active, whether its a friendly game of pick up basketball in the park or a jog through the woods, is a great way to break up routine.
- Trade playlists or mixtapes with your boo, and have a dance party in the living room.
Article originally published on the Slutbox Blog.
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ title=”1″ description=”1″]